Richard L. Eppig
- Leadership Development
- Process Management and Improvement, Including Six Sigma
- Business Performance and Measurement Systems, Including Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy and Policy Formulation and Deployment
- Performance Excellence - the Baldrige Criteria
- Team Building
- Cycle Time Reduction
- Improving the Decision-Making Process
Richard has 36 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing operations, and management. Richard has led the Strategic Management Consulting Group for the past 10 years. He specializes in helping companies improve performance by providing guidance and training for development and implementation of appropriate business strategy; improving process performance and measurements; and assessing effectiveness using appropriate techniques such as the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
Recent accomplishments include developing and implementing an experiential leadership development approach for a national educational organization, guiding creation and implementation of a balanced scorecard system for a large aerospace corporation, and guiding a Continuous Improvement team's expansion into use of Six Sigma and other tools for a $1B organization. He has also been on the Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award since 1992 and the Panel of Judges for the MassExcellence Award and the Ohio Award for Excellence, both using the Baldrige Criteria. Previously, Richard has held key positions in Fortune 100 companies including General Electric, TRW, Rockwell International and Daimler-Benz.
- American Society for Quality
- MassExcellence, Inc.
- Ohio Award for Excellence
- BSEE, Ohio State University
- General Electric's Manufacturing Management Program
BACK TO RESUMES
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710