Bruce B. Sindahl
- Application of Statistical Methods and Statistical Programming
- Classic stats., DoE (including Taguchi), Simulation (D/E, M/C)
- Lean Six Sigma Training, Coaching and Project work (GB/BB/MBB)
- DMAIC and DfSS (IDOV): Operational / Transactional
- LSS for Mfg., IT, Service, and Supply-Chain Management
- Executive Coaching: Change Management (ADKAR model), The Rockefeller Habits, Management by Objectives / Smart Choices
- Electrical Engineering: Semiconductor design and test
During the last 20 years, Mr. Sindahl has worked as a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Master Black Belt (MBB), Advisor, Coach and Facilitator for clients large and small in a wide variety of business and industries including semiconductor and semiconductor equipment , electronics, information technology, medical technology, telecommunications, finance, wholesale distribution, medical equipment, automotive, power generation, water technology, education, government, food, logistics, composite materials and chemical/petroleum. He received his training Lean Six Sigma at IBM, Sematech (Semiconductor consortium), Motorola, Aon, SBTI and BMGI.
At the start of his career at IBM’s General Technology division, Bruce held various positions in integrated circuit design, quality assurance, test and yield engineering, Industrial Liaison Officer UC/Berkeley, as Industrial Mentor Carnegie Melon University and UC/Santa Barbara, and as IBM Corporate Assignee to Sematech to manage their Advanced Automated Process-Control efforts.
Following 14 years with IBM, he spent the next 5 years in Switzerland working for The Swatch Group, Swiss Telecom, Credit Suisse and UBS banks, and KLA-Tencor (semiconductor test equipment).
During these past 12 years, Bruce has been an independent LSS consultant in Europe (Switzerland/UK), Canada and the United States, having performed LSS project work, and the training/coaching of over 800 Green Belts (33 waves), and Black Belts (22 DMAIC, 9 DFSS), and Lean Practitioners/Leaders (26 training events, 20 Kaizen).
MS Statistics, University of Vermont
BS Electrical Engineering, Purdue University
BACK TO RESUMES
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710