It's Not Difficult to Change Company Culture:
Six Sigma Focuses on Total Customer Satisfaction
Six Sigma® results in a cultural change in a company, a paradigm shift towards an expectation of the highest quality, which then drives a passion for continuous improvement by all the players. It's a concept for now and well into the next century: focusing on the customer and not the product!
Six Sigma® is attainable with time and strong dedication. As improvements increase, expectations increase.
SIX SIGMA® is a registered trademark and service mark of Motorola, Inc.
This article appeared as is or was modified and appeared in the following magazines:
- Quality Digest, July 1998
- AFSM International, November 1998
- Measuring Business Excellence, December 1998
- South African Society for Quality, June 1999
- Quality Observer, June 1999
- Journal for Quality & Participation, March 2000
- Supervision, November 2000
Read The Article
Return To Articles & Case Studies Listings
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710