Inefficient or poorly-defined processes result in lower productivity, lower quality and higher cost. Furthermore, in today's highly competitive environment what worked yesterday is no guarantee of success today, even less so tomorrow. By implementing and adhering to well-defined processes, organizations not only achieve significant improvements in quality, cost, efficiency and scalability but they have also set the stage for continuous improvement.
Process is not an end unto itself; rather, it is a means to an end. In order to develop an efficient and effective process the requirements of all stakeholders (partners, customers and suppliers) must be comprehended. What is value-added activity and what is not? While involving stakeholders in the process-design phase facilitates buy-in, it is the explicit and unwavering commitment from senior management that is essential to successful implementation.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- We don't have time for process, we need results now
- Process equals bureaucracy
- We have lots of individual processes, they just don't work well together
- This is the way we have always done it; if it ain't broke, don't fix it
- We can barely handle our current business let alone more
The Process Development & Improvement workshop is a two-day interactive session followed by a one-day post session follow-up review 4-6 weeks later. This workshop is designed for cross-functional team involvement where the attendees will apply the concepts presented to develop recommendations to address specific client process improvement efforts.
- Current Situation Analysis
- Work flow analysis
- Process flow charting
- Identification of best-known methods
- Process standardization
- Performance metrics
- Recommendation & 1-day post-workshop follow-up review
Coaching and mentoring are also available to facilitate Implementation of Continuous Improvement Teams and Cycle Time Reduction.
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710