Health Insurance Analysis
Health Insurance for most companies is the second highest expense. Therefore, it is critical to ensure employers are utilizing the most financially advantageous health insurance products available while maintaining benefits that meet the needs of their employees.
To provide your management team with recommendations that can be used to free up capital, enjoy economies of scale, and a 3-5 year strategic plan.
Owners and CEO's / CFO's of small & mid size organizations
Immediate cash flow and opportunities for significant reduction in health insurance expenditures medium to long term
WHAT DOES THE HEALTH ANALYSIS INVOLVE?
- Visit the facility, and learn about the business. All work is done under a formal, confidential non-disclosure agreement (ND).
- Obtain copies of the current schedule of benefits/plan documents.
- Obtain current and historical claim reports.
- Understand the company's contribution strategy.
- Learn about the ultimate goal for the employers' health insurance benefits.
- Visit and explain outcome of the Health Insurance Analysis which may include some of the following:
- Introduce Alternative Funding Plans
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Minimum Premium
- Retrospective Premium
- Refund Eligible
- Partial/Full Self Funding
- Review Benefits
- For Cost Efficiency
- Utilization (Over or Under Utilization)
- For need of multiple plan options
- Competiveness of benefits to attract and maintain top talent
- Competiveness of actual insurance premiums
- Periodically send out a request for proposal to confirm
- Discuss Integration
- Integration of various insurance carriers (E.g. Medical & Dental)
- Bundling Incentives from insurance carriers.
- Or does it makes sense to carve out to separate vendors
- Encourage Lifestyle Changes
- Financial Incentives to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- $50-100 Gift Card may help to stop a $50,000 Heart attack
- This may equate to thousands of dollars saved at renewal time!
Once we have discussed the results of the analysis with you, the report will be turned over to you.
MASET will prepare a proposal on the areas we feel the greatest improvement at the lowest cost can be implemented.
After your review of the proposal and your agreement to proceed (signed letter of agreement), we will begin work.
Our commitment is to help you rapidly generate increased profits for your business.
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710