Cross-Functional Process Mapping
Participants will learn the details of successfully facilitating a cross-functional process mapping, including:
- Participants will learn the details of successfully facilitating a cross-functional process mapping, including:
- The preparation phase
choosing the correct process
choosing the team
choosing a champion and a steering committee
preparing for the mapping
- How to facilitate the As-Is session
- Activities used to achieve buy-in
- How to facilitate the Should-Be session
- Implementation and how to manage it
- To understand the power of cross-functional process mapping.
- To understand the necessity of proper preparation for a mapping.
- To understand the importance of being a competent facilitator.
- To be prepared to co-facilitate a cross-functional process mapping with Master Facilitator.
Those interested in becoming facilitators in cross-functional process mapping.
Must have attended a complete cross-functional process mapping (As Is and Should Be).
Attainment of the organization's Quality, Cycle-Time, and/or Cost Reduction Goals
4-6 days in length depending on class size
Group discussion and individual practice sessions are used to teach participants
how to achieve results. Practice sessions give participants the opportunity to
analyze and improve their facilitation skills including the development of questioning
techniques to probe, encourage participation, and elicit potential solutions. Performance
feedback is received in these simulations.
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710