Driving the Effective Team
This workshop combines the two critical skills for team
leaders: meeting and facilitation skills. Each area is
broken down into skills and practice sessions are conducted.
The participants act as team members and provide personal
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the elements of an effective meeting.
- Understand the skills required of an effective meeting leader.
- Recognize strategies for controlling difficult situations.
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities of an effective facilitator.
- Identify the skills used by the effective facilitator to manage and promote an effective team discussion and problem solution.
Team leaders, managers, and supervisors responsible for
leading group discussion and coaching teams to higher
No prerequisites to this class
Attainment of Personal and Organization Goals
WORKSHOP DURATION: 2 Days
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710