Communication Skills for Teams
Communication is a basic skill that everyone needs in order to be effective in their world. Each of us has a style of expression that is based on our life experiences, our cultural influences, and our value system. Because of our unique set of attributes and beliefs, we often develop assumptions and interpret what others say and mean. This can lead to confusion, conflict, and mistakes in a work environment. This course provides an opportunity for individuals to assess their own personal style of communication as well as the communication method in their work environment. Group activities and practice sessions will enhance skill development.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of effective communication
- Identify the 5 stages of communication and the requirements to achieve effective dialogue skills
- Learn to use an assertive versus passive or aggressive communication style
- Identify the skills of active listening
- Diagnose their work environment's cultural style of communication and develop a strategy for improvement
Anyone who needs to improve communication skills.
Team members who want to create group expectations.
No prerequisites to this class
Attainment of Personal and Organizational Goals
WORKSHOP DURATION: 4 Hours
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710