Leading Effective Meetings
This workshop is designed for the team leader when leading meetings in the "team environment". The major focus is in setting and achieving objectives and using group process to reach consensus. The importance of planning and use of a strategic approach to achieving successful outcomes in meetings is emphasized.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the six keys to planning an effective meeting
- Describe a logical, systematic approach to managing issues with people during a meeting
- Describe tactics to assure follow up at the end of a meeting
- Use group process techniques to make more effective decisions and to reach consensus
- Identify the behavioral skills required of an effective team meeting leader to build trust in the team
- Identify the responsibility of the participant in a meeting
Anyone who attends or leads team meetings.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 12
WORKSHOP DURATION: 4 hours
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710