An Introduction to ISO 9001:2000
This one-day course provides auditors, consultants, managers, and trainers with a working knowledge of the ISO 9001:2000 international standard and its revisions. It helps you clearly understand the background and changes to the 1994 edition of ISO 9001 brought about by the 2000 revision. This course focuses on a comparison of the 1994 standard vs. the 2000 standard and on the application and implementation of the revisions and requirements.
- Understand the differences/changes between ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:1994.
- Assess the impact and understand how to manage the transition within your company.
- Identify gaps and resource requirements for the transition in your current system.
- Gain insight by using your current circumstances as examples for activities.
- Learn through hands-on activities in an interactive manner.
- Satisfy your on-going training requirements with this RAB approved course.
- QMS professionals who do not possess an understanding of ISO 9001:1994.
- Trainers, technicians, engineers, managers within ISO 9001/9002.
- Internal, customer and external auditors.
- Management/executive groups, core four teams, and implementation teams.
- Line managers, supervisors, and management representatives.
Participants do not need to have an understanding of the ISO 9001:1994 standard. This course is designed for the inexperienced to intermediate layperson.
WORKSHOP DURATION:One Day
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710