ISO 9001:2000 Transition Course
This two-day course provides auditors, consultants, managers, and trainers with a working knowledge of the ISO 9001:2000 international standard and its revisions. This course helps you clearly understand the changes to the 1994 edition of ISO 9001 brought about by the 2000 revision.
- Understand the differences/changes between ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:1994.
- Assess the impact and understand how to manage the transition within your company.
- Identify gaps and resource requirements for the transition in your current system.
- Gain insight by using your current circumstances as examples for activities.
- Learn through hands-on activities in an interactive manner.
- Satisfy your on-going training requirements with this RAB-approved course.
- QMS professionals who possess an understanding of ISO 9001:1994.
- Trainers, technicians, engineers, managers within ISO 9001/9002.
- Internal, customer, and external auditors.
- Management/executive groups, core four teams, and implementation teams.
- Line managers, supervisors, and management representatives.
Participants need to have an understanding of the ISO 9001:1994 standard. This course is designed for experienced auditors and is not for initial auditor training.
More effective work force and attainment of personal and organizational goals.
WORKSHOP DURATION: 2 Days
Day one focuses on a comparison of the 1994 standard vs. the 2000 standard.
Day two focuses on the application and implementation of the revisions.
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710