This seminar teaches sales professionals how to use a process approach with clients/customers to establish rapport, determine what motivates an individual to buy, and "close the deal." Participants learn how to keep their personal energy up, as well as how to predict and interrupt the sales-sabotaging behaviors they display when under stress. The Selling Process profile report is incorporated into the seminar manual. For more information on the Process Communication Model, click PCM.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the six "Kahler" personality types.
- Connect and communicate with customers/clients according to the customers' favored means of communication.
- Predict and interrupt the sales-sabotaging behaviors they display when in distress.
- Determine the psychological and motivational needs of customers/clients.
- Offer ways to invite clients into a frame of mind facilitating purchase.
Individuals or sales teams who want to improve their sales ratios and understand how to relate to and motivate others more effectively.
No prerequisites to this class.
Greater success and sales potential for sales personnel.
WORKSHOP DURATION: 3 Days
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710