Key Account Management - M-780
This two-day workshop focuses on the identification of an organization's Key Accounts, the difference between Key and Target accounts, the steps required to relate to these Accounts, and Action Plans for best serving them.
The objectives of the workshop are for participants to:
- Understand and be able to apply Key Account Management to their selected key and target accounts
- Identify how the organization's processes must be modified to align with the needs of the customer(s)
- Understand and apply the criteria for identification of the customer's power base
- Understand the importance and use of Key Performance Indicators
- Create action plans for customer implementation
All current and prospective Account managers as well as all managerial levels of the sales and marketing organization.
No prerequisites to this class
Attainment of sales and organizational goals
WORKSHOP DURATION: Two days
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710