Mentoring for Employee Success
Mentoring is more important than ever during uncertain times. Organizations look to mentoring to help recruit and retain their talented employees, improve leadership and managerial skills, acclimate employees, and fast track their high potentials. Mentees look for safety nets, a chance to test out their ideas, help in navigating their career, and candid feedback. Mentors discover satisfaction in helping others, learning more about other parts of their organization, an opportunity to share their experience and wisdom, and reaffirmation of their approaches.
At the end of this one-day course, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the key concepts and four predictable phases of the mentoring cycle
- Learn how personal learning style impacts mentoring
- Set SMART mentoring goals
- Identify ways to ensure mutual accountability in the relationship
- Recognize and address common stumbling blocks
- Keep the mentoring relationship on track through feedback
Anyone who is currently mentoring and wants to raise their level of effectiveness; those who are responsible for their employees’ development.
No prerequisites to this class
Attainment of Personal and Organizational Goals
WORKSHOP DURATION: 1 Day
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710